Students may register for courses through the school website or by calling our Admissions Office. Inspira Academy is open all year long and operates on a natural semester cycle. Students may register for Fall, Winter, or Summer course offerings any time before the start of the semester, and up to two weeks into a given semester.
During the registration process, all students must supply copies of the following documents:
1. Ontario Student Transcript (OST), Credit Summary, or Local School Transcript translated into English.
2. A copy of one of the following documents:
• birth certificate
• driver’s license
• citizenship card
3. Parent Permission form (students under the age of 18).
4. Consent for Release of Documents form.
5. Proof of course prerequisite to ensure that the student has the necessary prerequisite knowledge to take the course.
Mature students with related prior learning or work experience may apply for an exemption from a prerequisite.
Registration Fee: Included in course fees
Credit Course: $500
Extension of time to completion beyond 12 months: 3 months $100
OUAC & Transcript Fees: No Charge
Verification of Enrollment: No Charge